A little while back when we were still dealing with the winter blahs, I did a post on wearing your pastel blouse now and for spring here. I am so happy to report that we are getting very close to the spring portion of that post, and to leaving our winter wear behind. It is in the spirit of warmer weather that I bring you my favourite pastel pieces for spring. While I am loving seafoam green as I showed you last week, there is no denying that pastels of all colours are everywhere this year. Here are a few of my favourite pieces, and they allow you to have a little or a lot of pastel in your wardrobe depending on your preference.
PS- you will notice a heavy bias to Aritzia here, but they have a ton of gorgeous stuff right now, and some of the price points are surprisingly reasonable!
- Current Elliott Jeans $300 + MiH Jeans $185
- Blazer Zara similar here + Aritzia Eddie Blazer $85
- PPB Bangle $25 + Just Cavalli Pastel Croc Watch $190
- Aritzia Lace Tank $48 + Madewell Soft Silk Shirt $110
- Miss Selfridge Croc Clutch $28 + Snake Clutch € 42
- Aritzia Alvin Shorts $110 + Aritzia Gina Skirt $60
- Aritzia Sabine Dress $165 + Aritzia Debutante Dress $85
- Essie Polishes in assorted sheer shades here $8