Maxi Skirt – Day vs. Night

19 Apr
Maxi Skirt - Day and Night

I had been on the search for the perfect neutral maxi skirt for quite awhile, and when I stumbled on this one featured above a few weeks ago,  at an amazing steal from Club Monaco. I don’t know if you will be able to track this one down, but these two (Club Monaco and Enza Costa) are great substitutes if you like this look. I knew it would be an easy piece to wear during the day to run errands or head to a lazy brunch, but I was surprised at how many great ways I found I could wear this skirt for an evening look as well.

How you will you style your maxi this summer?

Day ~

Night ~

About these ads

8 Responses to “Maxi Skirt – Day vs. Night”

1. Susan April 19, 2012 at 8:18 am #

You know I’m still on the hunt for the perfect maxi. I’ll keep you posted if you do the same.
    This one is cute but I find Club Monaco’s prices ridiculous as of late.

• With Love ~K April 19, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

I found the one in the collage for a major discount at CM about 3 weeks ago. Best bet is to scour the sales racks and see if something pops, but will definitely let you know if I track another one down!
      xo

• Marco May 8, 2012 at 10:05 am #

I’m wearing a Kelly green one right now that I bouhgt at Zara today at lunch time! So floaty and lovely with flat shoes – I feel very elegant in it. My only rule is that my waist has to be defined and with a top tucked in. Oh, but I’ll try to avoid escalators when wearing one from now on – you feel like your skirt is going to get sucked into the machinery any second.

2. naomigillian April 20, 2012 at 9:11 am #

They’re featuring the CM skirt on CityLine right now!! Fashion Friday loves this style too :)

• With Love ~K April 20, 2012 at 11:13 am #

I love it! Will have to track it down on demand tonight! xo

3. Giovanna April 20, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Super cute picks! That day look is amazing! I love the color story!

xx
    Giovanna

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Laid Back Weekend Wear « Lilies, Lattes & Lace - June 12, 2012

[…] little while back I mentioned that I picked up this maxi skirt for the summer, and it has turned into one of my most versatile pieces. I love how […]