Whenever we are craving a delicious snack before dinner, I will usually default to this super simple appetizer. My mom starting making it a long time ago, and it has been a staple for us ever since. It truly doesn’t get much simpler or delicious than this one, and if you are able serve it warm, the juices and salty flavour are truly amazing. All you need is 2 ingredients and 15 minutes, and you have an appetizer that is sure to impress.
What other easy apps do you make on a regular basis?
You will need:
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 package prosciutto (cut slices in half for wrapping)
- Olive oil and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the ends off the asparagus
- Wrap prosciutto evenly and snugly around each piece of asparagus
- Line up on baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil and pepper
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Serve warm